Monday, July 14, 2008

Lists

A list of groceries.
A list of bills that need to be paid with the next check.
A list of things to do before we watch my niece on Friday.
A list of things to pack for the wedding road trip to Arnold next week.
A list of things I would need to do if I want my daycare license.
A list of things I would like to do if we move to my MIL's house.
A list of papers I need to send in.
A list of things for the honey to do.
A list of recipes to try.
A list of people I'd invite.
A list of people I need to send thank you letters to still from the wedding and the baby.
A list of gifts that came at the wedding time that I have NO idea who they are from.
A list of important numbers.
A list of items I don't need but I want.
A list of TV shows I'd like to try and find on demand or on the internet.
A list of games I'd still like to own.
A list of reasons.
A list of quotes I'll never use now.
A list of jobs that are currently available on the internet to be applied for.
A list of jobs I've already applied for just in case the EDD asks.
A list of words the baby says on her website which is always out of date.
A list of milestones the baby does that is never long enough to describe the things I love the most about her.
A list of the people to send pictures to.
A list of pictures to print when my Costco card gets renewed.
A list of places to go this summer.
A list of places to go in my lifetime.
A list of restraunts I want to try.
A list of things I want to teach my daughter before she starts school
A list of items my daughter might want for her birthday.
A list of things I need to own if I want to own my own business.
A list of people to buy Christmas gifts for even though it's only July.
A list of items I will need for Layla's birthday party in September.
A list of ideas for Jon's birthday at the end of August.
A list of clothing my daughter doesn't have in the next size up so I can find it at yardsales.
A list of movies I'd like to own some day.
A list of pros and cons for family situations.
A list of things I wish I could say but that would really hurt someone else.
A list of dreams that I don't know what to do with and can't interpret on my own.
A list of personal goals to do before I am 50.
A list of things that only matter in my head.
A list of blog ideas I've never gotten around to writing.
A list of why it's not a good idea.
A list of lists on the internet in case I forget which ones I've already written.

1 comment:

Krista said...

You and your lists! :) It's funny, I can't even find my book of lists now so I have to start a new one. That does not sound fun to me.