Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Randomness

First off, there are two recipes available at Fat Girl Eats. The first one is for Pretzel Salad the second one is for Lazy Housewives Cobbler. So feel free to click the link and check them out. I forgot to put a link up when the first one got posted so you get two for free.

Also, Courtney started her food blog it's called A Pinch, A Dash and a Splash she's got one of my favorite recipes she's ever made up as her first post. We call it Courtney Corn Casserole, and I highly recommend you take a look at it if you are a food person.

Next, I'm looking for someone to try making these brownies who actually has baking skills and tell me if they taste good because if they don't I don't want to frustrate myself trying to make them but they sure do look good.

Now that I've covered food pretty well let's get some more randomness in...

Do your friends RSVP for things? Ours don't. At first they would and it really didn't matter because with a yes or a no answer there was still a 50% they'd do the opposite of what they told you. Now they don't RSVP at all. Especially, my husbands family. They are awful about it.

So my question is... you invite 25 people to a party. 6 RSVP yes, 4 RSVP maybe, and 1 RSVP no. What color are the busdrivers eyes? Oh wait... wrong math question... How much Brocolli salad, deviled eggs, and dessert do you make? I'm not worried about the macaroni salad (hubby will eat left overs of that) or the stuffed mushrooms, those always go fast. Sigh. I just can never tell.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I'll get back to you on the brownies! Lol

niobe said...

Most people I know don't RSVP. Or, like your friends and family, they do, but then don't show up. Or they RSVP, but forget to mention that they'll also be bringing 4 unexpected guests with them.