Thursday, July 24, 2008

His Shirt Said "Hello My Name is Trouble"


After 4 days with the little toddler who couldn't say no I have been blessed with several playdates with the little toddler who made me want to squish him and love on him. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my neice. She's fun and spunky and she has more energy than anyone I've ever seen or heard about. But when met at the door by a little boy who shares with my daughter, makes me laugh, dances like a rapper and talks in gibberish about nothing all day... it was a nice change of pace.
His mother of course thinks he's a giant handful and overflowing with possibilities to get himself in trouble with...but I think she's bias. He was a little gentlement and even when he was frustrated with my daughters worship of him... he was nice about the way he tried to get rid of her. At one point he even waited for her to drop a block for at least 2 minutes before he swooped it up. Most of the time if he took something from her he brought her something else...even giving her a nice sampling of matchbox cars in the bouncer.
He knows all his vowels... especially O's which he points out with great joy and he knows most of his colors which he showed me on my soda can. We're rather smitten with him... and I'm not just saying that because she just asked me to be his Godparent... no that's not it at all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's too cute!!!
He looks like his Mama!!

And it's wonderful he has such kindness in him at such a young age :)