Monday, July 21, 2008

Why I HATE Huggies

This morning while the baby bounced up and down talking gibberish and watching Jack's Big Music show I tried to recover my living space from the "just had a 2 year old" look. I started the laundry, rounded up dishes into the sink, picked up pieces of graham cracker from stuck inside the couch, and put toys back where they go (while jointly trying to locate all their missing pieces) I looked over and saw it.

It wasn't a nightmare by any means. The diapers were free and we made it until the last 10 before it happened. I always knew it would happen. And there it was... a byproduct of bouncing and that early morning potty...

on my tile.

Gross!

So I did what all good blogging moms do. I took a picture. Then I cleaned it up. Then I cleaned her up. Then I started writing this blog in my head.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Better the tile than your leg! That is what happened to me. I wasn't blogging at the time so I couldn't share it :(

How I envy you blogging from the very beginning.

Courtney said...

Thanks for not sharing the picture ;)