Thursday, September 11, 2008

2 MIMES in 1 Day...

Ok... I got hit for two of these in email so instead of bombarding my friends with crap I thought I'd put them here where you can read them or skip them.


Here is the first one which I got from two lovely people. It's just a question and answer forward thingy...

1. What is your occupation right now? Official CEO of Nose and Ass Wiping (Mommy for short)
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks are not my friends
3. What are you listening to right now? The cieling fan, the baby breathing through the baby monitor while she naps in the next room
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Butter & Garlic Club Crackers (which I HIGHLY recommend)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but I wouldn't want to
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Lynn, last night...
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I got it from my mom and Teri and they are both swell
8. How old are you today? 29...dear god... I'm 29... that's...You are 29 years old . . .
354 months old or 1537 weeks old or 10760 days old or 258240 hours old or 15494412 minutes old or 929664760 seconds old
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? wrestling...duh...GO Jeff Hardy...Wooo HOooo
10. What is your favorite drink? Pepsi with lots of ice
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes and I have the roots to prove it
12. Favorite food? Crab and Shrimp Boil
13. What is the last movie you watched? Across the Universe (totally not worth it)
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Morning
15. How do you vent anger? I call Lynn and I use swear words with wild abandon
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My dog Princess & my imagination
17. What is your favorite season? Autumn/Winter
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? usually if I email someone I expect them to email back.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Lynn...she likes a good blog prompt
21. Who is least likely to respond? Mom and Teri they already did this
22. Living arrangements? close but comfortable
23. When was the last time you cried? Day before yesterday
24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes and clothing the baby pulled off my hangers
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Lynn
26. What did you do last night? I watched Jon and Kate plus 8 then talked to Lynn on the phone
27. What are you most afraid of ? being a disappointment to my family.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? Spicy with cheese
29. Favorite dog breed? Brussels Griffon or German Short Hair
30. Favorite Day of the week? Saturday
31. How many states have you lived in? 1
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? Callalillies

And then I got this two things one...

Two Names You Go By
Allie
Mommy

Two Things you are wearing right now
nightgown
hair tie
Two of your favorite TV shows
NCIS
Criminal Minds
Two Things You Did Last Night
Blew my nose repeatedly
Slept in an uncomfortable bed
Two Things You Ate Yesterday
Mustard Chicken
Waffles
The last 2 people you talked to
Laylabug
Lynn

Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow
Grocery Shopping
Taking care of the baby
Two Longest Car Rides
Turlock to Oklahoma
To Mexico with Friends
Your Two Favorite Holidays
Christmas
Thanksgiving

Two Favorite Beverages
Pepsi with Malibu
Pepsi without Malibu

No comments: