Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sicky Mc Sickerson

Yesterday I found myself half way up the stairs coughing so hard I couldn't breath and unsure of what to do. So by last night, I finally conceded to everyone's request that I go see a Dr.

$85 later...

I have SEVERE bronchitis and tonsillitis...he said 1-2 more days and I would have had pneumonia.

Jon called in sick to work today and stayed home to take care of the Laylabug. I slept most of the day in a blur of penicillin drugs and cough syrup with codeine.

The baby just went to bed for the night and I think I'm next in line for the pillows... still in my clothing from yesterday smelling of won ton soup and sickness.

Tomorrow will be a better day... I'm sure.

1 comment:

Teaseburger said...

You better?? If it makes you feel any better... I have been sick for like a month... and it is worse on the weekends... :o(