Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why Me?


Yesterday wasn't a great day. The baby barely napped, I never got to take a shower and dinner didn't happen for the adults until well after 8:30 pm...and even then it was a crappy dinner I threw together at the last minute.

So I thought...tomorrow will be better... and I went to bed.
By 9 am... my sink decided to reinacct Hurricane Ike or Noah's Flood or perhaps that scene with the pea soup coming out of Linda Blairs mouth in the exorcist.
At this point... 9 am... tomorrow (today) will not be any better.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Poor thing! I hope tomorrow gets better!

Mel said...

I completly understand and I know the feeling. I hope that your week and mine both turn around for the BETTER!

Layla's Nana said...

Now now Allie, it can only GET BETTER from here :)
Look at it this way, at least it wasn't the toilet!!!