Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mel!


I've been redoing the pictures in the babies room. By redoing I mean that I have taken down the old pictures and hung empty frames while I wait for new pictures to print. The old pictures are in a pile in the kitchen.

Two days ago Layla found the pile and toted Auntie Mel around for about an hour. She kept giving her open mouthed kisses and the picture didn't survive but watching her was worth it.

I tried showing her other pictures. Grammi Chris, Aunt Mandi with Cousin Nevaeh, Papa Glen, George, random other people who used to be on the wall that are getting re-printed. Nope... only Auntie Mel got some love.

Perhaps, that is due to the fact that Auntie Mel used to watch her while Mommy was at work and they have some deep unspoken bound made over the disney channel reruns and scheduled feedings. Or maybe, she just knew it was almost Auntie Mel's birthday.

Either way... She loves her Auntie Mel. And so do we. I totally miss Mel now that she lives far away in WA. (why do the people I like all move to Washington?) Anyhow, I click over on Auntie Mel's blog at least once a day if not more.

Today is Auntie Mel's birthday. So Happy Birthday Auntie Mel. Click the link in the side bar and go wish her some birthday love. (Jeffery's in WA)

No comments: