Thursday, April 16, 2009

Booked

It was a busy week, followed by a busy weekend with Easter, followed by another busy week, which is leading right into another booked weekend. It's part of being an adult and having kids, you are always busy with something.

Tomorrow laylabug has a playdate and then Saturday there is a family birthday thingy and then Sunday Lynn will be down to visit from Washington so I know laylabug and I will want to rush to the tiny town I grew up in to see her and my god son.

Next week will be incredibly long as I count down the moments until the weekend and some much needed girl time with the bff.

I know it's just getting started. May means I am working weekends at the job and that's also the month of too many birthday parties and mother's day.

I'd say that I can't wait until June but by then I'll have that month booked too.

No comments: