Saturday, April 25, 2009

Top 5 too 10s

I got tagged for a top 5 top 10s email thing and I decided it would fun to do it on this blog from layla's point of view so here it is!

Top foods
1 m & m's or fruit snacks I can eat with my fingers
2 Salisbury steak TV dinners
3 eggs
4 pancakes
5 sausages
6 pasta
7 steak or ribs
8 chicken mcnuggets
9 corn
10 bread w peanut butter

Top movies
1 tinkerbelle
2 jungle book
3 cars
4 Jack's big music show
5 robots
6 Aladdin
7 sword n the stone
8 sleeping beauty
9 little mermaid
10 transformer's

Top people
1 daddy
2 mommy
3 George
4 Erin
5 nana
6 papa glen & nana scaries
7 Jeromy
8 jen
9 papa mark and nana shu shu with puppies
10 north when we go to the park

Top gadgets (for obvious reason's I switched this to things)
1 cow
2 flash cards
3 night night spot
4 tinkerbelle
5 balls
6 bowls of water
7 cars
8 crayons and paper
9 my kitchen toys
10 things with buttons i'm not supposed to have

Top of my style
1 white salt water sandals
2 pink and pink striped hoodie
3 jammies with feet
4 piggy tails and hair clippies
5 skirts with shorts built into them
6 bright colored t shirts
7 my sunglasses
8 bathing suits and bath towels
9 my favorite hat from marley
10 mommy and daddy's shoes

*this was written from my phone so I'm sorry if the capitals or formatting goes crazy

No comments: