Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Phlewie

I guess phlewie isn't a word but it does sum up how I feel. I am tired, my head hurts and I could randomly throw up without notice although that hasn't happened yet.

I took a baby on board test on Friday which informed me that I was not pregnant as far as it could tell. So maybe I'm just stressed out or something.

As of this exact moment I have no idea what I will be doing for Easter. Which is very unlike me. But the Easter bunny has his crap together so at least I don't have to worry about that.

Last night I found myself comparing life to a wolf pack where everyone has to pitch in to survive. Today I feel like the wolf who's job it is to take a nap. Hopefully the rest of the pack can pitch in while I sleep. I know Jon already did. Bless his heart he cleaned the backyard I was going to do on Saturday in case everyone is coming here for bbq on Easter.

He makes a damn good alpha.

No comments: