Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Start All Over


Yes, I know I just totally used the title of a Miley Cyrus song for a blog name. But, it was a good blog name. Not so much a good song, but you can't win them all.
I'm back at work this week for a full 5 days straight. I'm counting down all at once to Lynn's visit and Easter (which are 7 days apart). I'm also anxious to learn what Mel is having, her ultrasound is tomorrow. My cousin is having a girl. Yay pink!
Did you see the awesome picture my husband got at the park today. We use the same tactic. Take 50 pictures, hope for 10 keepers. I think he found an awesome one.

I feel like my mind is in 23 places at once. I feel like my to do list keeps getting written over the top of.
Oddly, I am not overwhelmed. I just feel like I keep starting over.

No comments: