Saturday, April 25, 2009

My top 10's

I got tagged for a top 5 top 10s email thing so here it is!

Top foods
1 el jardin chicken tacos and salsa
2 my mom's taters and eggs
3 dad's bbq tri tip
4 Italian sausage and penne with red onions and tomatoes and balsamic
5 turkey subs with avocado
6 outback's baked potato soup
7 chocolate mice from old thyme pasteries
8 shrimp wrapped in bacon
9 stuffed mushrooms
10 chocolate brownies

Top movies
1 American outlaws
2 usual suspects
3 scream
4 7 brides for 7 brothers
5 iron man
6 hot fuzz
7 sword and the stone
8 my fair lady
9 constantine
10 fight club

Top people
1 my hubby
2 layla
3 daddy
4 mommy
5 George
6 grandpa Kenneth
7 Jeromy
8 jen
9 Lynn
10 my aden r.i.p.

Top gadgets
1 blackberry phone
2 laptops
3 my camera
4 the food processor
5 google
6 the library internet portal
7 blogging
8 the pen and paper without lines
9 Rachel Ray magazine
10 things that entertain my husband and daughter while I cook dinner

Top of my style
1 flip flops or salt water sandals
2 my only pair of good jeans
3 the nighty I've had so long it's falling apart
4 piggy tails and pony tails
5 recycling T-shirts
6 single diamond earrings
7 my sunglasses
8 my big red purse
9 yoga pants and my rock n roll tank top
10 sticky toddler kisses and finger prints

*this was written from my phone so I'm sorry if the capitals or formatting goes crazy

No comments: