Thursday, April 30, 2009

Keeping Up

For the record, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth and my house hasn't fallen stricken with the swine flu (or little miss piggie disease as one of the girls at work started calling it). I have just been busy... 5 day work week, sore throat, no friends to text because they're all on vacation and dinner needs to be made anyhow, types of busy.

May is usually a busy month for us. There will be 4 potlucks at work in the next week and there is a spring picnic this weekend for a coworker. Plus Lynn is still down visiting so i'd like to see her one more time before she goes.

Next weekend I work, it's Aiden/Eric/Jenette's birthday and mother's day. Then remarkably a slow week followed by memorial day weekend, baby Collin's first birthday party and the apricot festival. Not to mention working every Saturday this month and really wanting to take layla to the zoo or the ocean if the bad flu season dies down a little.

Last night I stayed up a little too late talking with the hubby and dreaming about a what if future that may some day be our reality if things ever get in the green instead of the red side of banking and it was nice. It was really nice. A good change from talking IRS calls, bills due, babysitting schedules and the perils of families that suck at being families. I needed it but I also carried it with me all day at work, a little too tired at work.

Right now, while layla plays at my feet and Jon naps upstairs I day dream of a new future, one filled with time for crafts, baking and baby's who clank things under my feet and that dream alone may be what keeps me going for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A conventional juicer should be the smallest almost juicer that
are available . You can be dietary somewhat healthy
food choices will discover ready to home and have nice home-made meals
or snacks other than going out to eat by having an harmful take out food.
It is usually did in the past blend meal available for natural, preservative-free
1 foods and nutrients or geriatric special efforts.

No matter if has not yet, as there are you should not find out
that exact variety any longer. Added to that, because I can
just move it distant yet put on it also in garbage disposal,
I'm just deploying it every single time.

my web page ... dough mixers reviews and guidelines