Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Even Idina Couldn't Sing This Away

I admit it, I download Idina Menzel songs. I know. The shame. But, she's got a few of those feel good, empowering songs that every girls should keep in her music library. I especially like "I stand" and "Brave".

Today I have the day off. I am enjoying the irony of spending my day off being bitter that I have a tooth that is broken in my mouth and can only find 1 dentist that takes the two dental insurances that I pay for and he can't see me until next Wednesday. This makes me bitter for many reasons...I hate the dentist, and it gives me anxiety. My mouth hurts. By Wednesday the problem might solve itself.

I was going to go to Old Navy and the library but find myself stuck at home waiting for my mom to call because I really need to talk to her but she appearantly only checks her email now at 4 am and I can't call her because my cell phone is off until Thursday at least and my house phone doesn't have long distance.

This also means I can't go see my BFF the day before she leaves and I can't call to tell her why.

So I guess I'll just read FML and wish I could take a shower instead of being stuck here waiting for my kid to nap with nothing to read, no one I can call and a throbbing face.

3 comments:

Layla's Nana said...

LOL I called this morning, no one answered! I was even wondering if I had the right day (the one where you're off) and that maybe Ms Erin just doesn't 'pick up'?
And come on, I was there for you (eventually) and made it happen!

Give me my props man! =-p

Anonymous said...

Hey! Don't forget you can all ways talk to your dad. not long distance! and he loves you. you can use my phone as well.

Anonymous said...

i'm anonymous------ love dad