Monday, September 14, 2009

Bean


When Layla was still in the womb I called her Sprout...I didn't know if she was a girl or a boy but I had a sneaking theory she would be pink. A theory I told anyone who would listen. I called her she from the moment I knew she existed. When I was being less obvious I would call her sprout. Especially here on the internet...she was always sprout here until she got a name.

This would be the first test that I took when I decided we might be expecting another bundle of joy.

I shall call this one bean...

Until he/she tells me what color of bean they are.

2 comments:

Grammi Teri said...

OK, I have ot say this one says 'HE' to me. Now I just want to call the baby Mr. Bean!!! Not good! lol

Mel said...

Yeah BEAN!!!! I cannot wait for "BEAN." I am so excited for you guys!!! Garratt and I just want you to have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby!!!