Wednesday, September 09, 2009

It's like 2021 just flashed before me

Suddenly she's so tall and so smart. She'll be standing next to the piano and I think i remember when you couldn't reach those keys or she'll run up to the screen door and wave hi to someone and I'll think when did you learn to have such good muscle control and speak so clearly.

I didn't notice the change while it was happening. Then one day BOOM she's a toddler.

In not enough days she'll be two. TWO. 2. two. two. No matter how I say it, it just sounds so incredibly grown up.

She's marching around on the bed behind me counting and yelling "see it" over and over so I will turn to watch her plop down on her little tushy mid jump.

Oh baby... I see it... I see it and so much more...

1 comment:

Mel said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly our "Baby" girls have grown and are no longer "Babies." They are so big and independant and incredible girls.