I spent a month trying to decide what to do. Every time I prayed I was overwhelmed with a sense of "this can not be right" and I prayed and prayed more and I wait and waited more. I am not patient. But, I waited. Because that's what it felt like I should be doing.
I started to make resolve with the inavoidable truth as I saw it. We would be ok. I would be ok. It was ok.
Then the dream came. The dream that said...maybe you should try hope out one more time.
So I tried another test of faith.
Test of faiths cost me $9.95 a box and have pee strips.
This one was a miracle. A fast showing, clearly marked with a + miracle.
This week a blood test confirmed it. In addition to a cyst I now plan ignoring until future notice... I am also growing a baby.
My very own baby who hopefully will arrive sometime near May.
Pray for us. We need prayer. Financially we're ok. Spiritually we're ok. Emotionally we're shocked but ok. Mainly, we need a prayer for strength for the baby & for me as I am usually a high risk pregnancy.
Three miscarriages later though, I still have hope. So many people have their hope lost when they aren't looking. So for that and for little tiny miracles I am thankful. So I pray...and I wait...like life is teaching me to do.