Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Right Now She's Cursing Me Under Her Breath


This is Teri, my dad's girlfriend and Layla's Grammi Scari (she can't say Teri). Right now she's probably using a lot of colorful language to describe me because she just saw I posted a picture of her relaxing on the couch and eating for her birthday picture. But, it's ok...she'll still love me...I gave her a grandbaby.
Teri is Miss Erin (the babysitter extraordinaires) Mommy. The fact that she managed to raise one of the coolest chicks I know means she must be doing something right. Teri like her daughters and son is very artist, forgiving and willing to help out with just about anything. She lives in a house full of people, one of which is my dad who ALWAYS has company. Translation, she's extremely patient.
Happy Birthday Teri!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Happy Birthdat Terri!

Layla's Nana said...

Happy Birthday Grammi!!!!!

(btw, Allie posts terribly unflattering pictures of me and tells me it's okay cause it's who I am on the inside that counts, which is true but I still beg her to remove them, she doesn't.. lol.. she laughs at me! Anyway.. inside and out, you're a lovely woman and such a blessing to our crazy little family!)

Grammi Teri said...

Thank you Mel, Thank you Nana Lorrie!
Allie, I do love you, anyway!