Monday, August 25, 2008

A Dang Good Guy

This morning without prompting my husband decided to get up when the baby got up and let me sleep in. Downstairs I could hear the breakfast and morning giggles as I tried to slip back to sleep.

Turns out if you get up at 7 am for 10 months with your daughter you will not be able to sleep past 7:45 no matter how much you tease your husband about needing sleep.

My darn good husband kept her entertained while I tried the sleeping thing, while I leisurely checked my emails, while I took a long HOT shower (with the showerhead from hell) and even agreed to go with me to the party supply store and to get the baby a Halloween costume at the consignment baby store before all the good ones run out.

So now we have table clothes, plates and napkins, a tiara, a banner and even some favor bags. We also own a ladybug costume that just needs a set of antenna, some new baby brown cargo pants and a few baby tshirts. I feel much more caught up now that I'm actually working on things over a month out like I used to thanks to my husband being a dang good guy.

No comments: