Friday, August 08, 2008

Seriously- Day 7 Just Vanished


Yesterday was a day of drama. Most of the drama wasn't mine. The part of it that was mine I'm choosing not to deal with so that I don't have to take a xanax and a nap today.


The parts of yesterday that were not drama involved going to the grocery store with a baby who got up at 5 am and was teething, talking on the phone with friends, visiting with my dad's girlfriend who came over so I could pack boxes but not packing said boxes because I was already tired and watching a baby eat spaghetti.


Last night I had a long talk with my husband. That happens here every couple weeks. It was long due. Then I went to bed at midnight. Next thing I knew it was Day 6 and I needed to be packing again...but I thought I better blog day 7 first.

No comments: