Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 4- Mtg the Landlord

Today is signing the new lease day. So far it looks like everything is totally perfect which of course puts my anxiety on edge while I wait for something to go wrong. This morning I packed the extra linens while the hubby packed up the office that I had never gotten to.

I also made peach cobbler to get some peaches out of the fridge used up and then enjoyed a good size chunk of it because I'm a stress eater. I also cleaned out our fridge which is a lot smaller of a job than it sounds like because I am not a pack rat in the kitchen.

Yesterday I only ended up going to one birthday party so last night after the baby was in bed I enjoyed a long phone call with a friend and cleaned up a little bit around the house while the hubby was at the second party. They just started too late for me now that I'm an old married woman or I would have went because it sounded like a fun idea.

I have a whole post in the works about my God sons little party. So there will be more on that later. I just have to upload pictures. Layla loved it so that was great! I loved my God son, his mom and his family so that was also great!

At 3:30 we'll meet the new landlord to sign paperwork then I'm hoping we can pick up some more boxes from a friend and we'll be home packing for the rest of the day. (Well packing, watching TV and talking about nothing)

I got an email the other day asking how come I stopped blogging about the "family situation" there will be more on that eventually but I don't have time for a long post at the minute (I know this might look long but I type fast and I don't have to think about it so it's taken about 4 minutes lol).

No comments: