Friday, April 06, 2007

13 weeks

Hi my name is Allie and I'm in the 2nd trimester. I can't believe that in 6 short weeks we'll know if we are having a girl or a boy. Suddenly, as if from no-where...that hope God has been holding for me seems to be flooding in from every direction.

On another note, my sister-in-law has decided that I can have the name Layla. She's picked Faith as a baby name. We love her. Not because she gave us a baby name or because she has great hair but just because we can.

Hey guess what? Easter is this weekend. I know. Exciting. Is it lame to excited about deviled eggs? Shut up. Is not.

Have a great Friday everyone.

4 comments:

Christine said...

WooHoo! Yay for the 2nd Tri!! Hopefully the "all day sickness" will let up soon.

Also, if it's lame to be excited about deviled eggs... well, then I am a LOSER! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for all the news today... especially the eggs, er, I mean the name. ;o) I'm glad she came around.

We call our eggs "angeled." Seems nicer, don't you think?

Courtney said...

YEAH!!! Definitely not lame. My favorite at Easter is egg salad sandwiches... getting excited for them as I think about them... yummy...

Eden said...

I collect deviled egg plates, so I get rather excited about them