Monday, April 02, 2007

Birthday's & Wrestlemania

So this weekend ended up being a very busy one. Not that it looked that way before it started. But, there were definitely some things that got done in the last three days. Friday after work I had to take a nap. A real honest to God nap. But, I didn't take it. Instead I hung out with my favorite sister-in-law and my nephew for awhile and then went back to my house were we met up with the boys/husbands and had pizza and watched some TV.

Saturday, I really wanted to sleep in but the baby decided to give me a burst of energy at 7 am and I never made it back to sleep. By 9 am I had done 2 loads of laundry and cleaned out the fridge. After a brief visit from morning sickness I went to the grocery store and did all my shopping for this week and Easter and then I came home and unloaded the car. In unloading the car I got very sick to my stomach. I fought off throwing up all day until we went out to dinner with the in-laws for my birthday. After dinner we went back to my mother-in-laws for cake and presents then came home. I went to bed around 10 and the hubby stayed up with batman playing video games.

Sunday morning I woke up and did a few chores, like paying bills and writing back to emails I've been avoiding. After that was done I watched a movie on TV. Then it seemed like a good time to take a shower and I made some food for a Wrestlemania party we had been invited to. We were at the party by 3:15 which really was a feat considering how slowly I move lately. I seem to have lost most of my motivation.

Wrestlemania and the people we watched it with were great. I only had one bad experience. And really whats a party with out a totally offensive ackward moment provided by someone too oblivious to realize what they are doing.

Next week I'll be prepping for Easter, going to church and having a small Easter BBQ. After that, if you need me... I'll be napping...

No comments: