Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pains

So after the tradeshow test I moved on to the baby I can't feel, extreme stomach cramping test. If it doesn't lay off by tomorrow I might go to urgent care. So far I think I just over did it. I have another appt Tuesday so I'm hoping I can hold out till then.

Today has been a pain so far. Between the cramping, the vomiting from the cramping, the PG & E mishap where my gas got turned off even though I paid my bill and the part where my husband couldn't handle it so I had to do it from work I'm running behind schedule. Behind schedule on a behind week.

I feel like I'm watching a car drive away and the tail lights keep getting smaller and smaller in the distance. In that same way my motivation and dedication today keep fading far far away.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's worth getting the cramping checked out. It's probably just overdoing it, as you say. Hope your day gets better!

Anonymous said...

I would venture a guess that it's the old round ligament pain... but a check is well worth it.

Happy Friday!