Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Week

So Monday was a typical Monday but Tuesday...well Tuesday took a turn for the yucky round about 8 am. I overslept. I cut myself shaving in a hurry in the shower, I spilt something on myself before I left for work and had to change and that was all BEFORE work.

Work was drama filled. It included someone trying to quit, training someone to do something only to find out they wouldn't be doing it and a lot of time spent wasted because my email was down for most of the day. By the time I got off work all I wanted to do was go home and watch tv.

And then God looked down at me and laughed. The TV stopped working for no reason and the hubby and I spent our evening moving money around, rebudgeting and trying repeatedly to buy a TV. Costco was out of stock, Circuit City was too expensive and everyone else had a crappy selection.

We ended up getting home around 9 pm after being in Walmart (yuck) and getting McDonalds (double yuck).

Today the hubby spent a good part of his day trying to find a TV and ended up driving to another town to buy the one we saw at Costco. Luckily we had the option to sell some stocks to get a new TV otherwise we'd be going without.

Today at work there was drama, followed by celebration, followed by one of the girls in the office taking teasing personally and getting bent. It ended a lot like yesterday without someone trying to quit while crying in my office.

I think it's ironic how God is testing my patience while making me high risk so that I have no option then to roll with the punches because the alternative would be bad for Sprout.

No comments: