Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dang I'm Good

Today was one of those work days where you know you're good at what you're getting paid to do. I was on a conference call with my Cisco Rep at work and while talking to her it came to my attention that I knew what I was talking about and she didn't. She & I started our positions at the same time. It thrills me to know that I'm learning things and retaining them. I guess I didn't notice that was happening until today when it became abundantly clear.

Tomorrow is Friday. I know you already know that. But I've been telling myself that ALL DAY LONG. Tomorrow is Friday and that means you're almost done with another sluggish week. Almost done. The hope in that statement is shrill with excitement. It's almost time for a nap filled day in my pjs and a pedicure. I can't wait... I'm so ecstatic.

One of the girls on my team is really exceling this week. I would like to reward her. Several options have come to mind but I think I might just have to use her as an example of good attitude. That also makes me happy. I trained her myself and I'm overjoyed with how good she is also getting at her job.

Good things are happening all around.

No comments: