Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tomorrow is it

Tomorrow is my next OBGYN appt. Not that I see the OBGYN, I see the midwife who lacks bedside manner and makes up for it with blunt comments and lack of service issues. Lucky me. But if I make it past this appt I'll get to start seeing the real OBGYN. I know. I can't believe it either.

I'll officially be there to seek the end of my first trimester, being pulled off the high risk list, stopping prometrium and trying to talk someone into giving me an ultrasound or finding my childs heartbeat.

Pray for us...we're getting closer.

P.S. The appt isn't until 3 pm and OBGYN offices run late so I might not get up an update till tomorrow night...for which I apologize in advance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be anxiously awaiting your update... and praying like crazy that it's all good, which I know already that it is!! God is good. All the time.

Cheryl said...

Yay! What an exciting appointment! I look forward to reading the good news.

Christine said...

Yay! Hopefully, it will be quick and painless - and full of good news! :)

Can't wait to hear about it!

~Christine