Friday, April 27, 2007

Calendaring Chaos

So someone asked for a detailed calendar and I thought I'm gonna post it because it's pretty entertaining. This is weekends only... starting in May...

~May~
5th My Stepdad has a concert here in town
12th Nephew's 1st Birthday in our Backyard
13th Mother's Day
19th Chocolate Festival
26-28th Memorial Day Weekend
~June~
2nd Apricot Festival (My God Son is performing)
9th-10th Hubby is at a Bachlor Party Trip
17th Fathers Day & a Wedding
23rd I'm at a baby shower
29th-30th we got invited to go camping-not sure on that one yet
~July~
7th Eden's Wedding
14th Baby shower- Aubrey Anne's #9
21st nothing this weekend- it's a miracle
28th & 29th Jon's cousin is down, it's the Garlic Festival and it's the Stan County Fair
~August~
4th Wedding for a friend
11th My Highschool Reunion
18th nothing this weekend- it's a miracle
24th-26th Harvest Christian Concert Event at our Church
27th Hubby's Birthday & Sister in Law Due
30th-2nd Jon's cousin down- two baby showers and Labor Day weekend
~September~
1st My Baby Shower
2nd Sister in Laws Baby Shower
8th-9th Our First Anniversary
15th Sister in Law Due
22nd Monterey Jazz Festival
29th nothing this weekend- it's a miracle
~October~
5th My last day at work
12th My due date

Getting the picture? Ya... it's lovely...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you have nothing planned on these dates, I am cordially inviting you to what I have going on...
7/21 - my birthday... bring a present
8/18 - my daughters' birthdays - no gifts required
9/29 - nothing's on the calendar yet, but I'll keep you posted.

You're a busy girl! Try to take it easy when you can.

Eden said...

yay for my wedding being on there!!! And thanks for all of the festival dates. Now I dont have to go looking for them. Are you going to the Asparagus festival this weekend?

Cheryl said...

Busy lady. I think I have two things scheduled already for the entire summer. I like it that way. :) I'm not a big "let's go out and do something" kind of person. Dude. Take a deep breath and hold on for the ride!