Thursday, November 06, 2008

Change is Coming...

I found myself itching for something to do on Election Day (Tuesday) so I packed my kid and headed to the library (which was closed) and then the grocery store (which we only got 2 things at) and reluctantly headed back home to see if there were any calls from the J O B I've had 3 interviews for. (Their weren't)

I shut the garage door on the bumper of my car. My daughter had a melt down before her afternoon nap. Needless to say I was wondering if the day could get any worse.

Then it happened. My phone rang and I could feel change in the air. I don't know why I felt that way I just did. I got a job interview Friday afternoon. Then with a little hop in my step I went to work trying to get the baby to say the world "sarah" and while we were playing "ssssss aaa aaah" the phone rang again. I got another job interview (phone) Friday afternoon... earlier.

I already had lunch plans Friday so I was excited by two things...the thrill of having things to do and the prospect that I might be employable. Forget voting (I already did absentee...but you know what I mean) this was getting exciting.

After the hubby got home I got a mystery unknown number call and when I held my breath for a credit collector I found myself talking to YET another INTERVIEW. I know. Be still my heart. This one was for tomorrow.

Still no word from the J O B down the street. But I'm feeling better about the prospects. And that's something isn't it.

1 comment:

Teaseburger said...

Oh dang!! You go girl!! When it rains it pours!!