Thursday, November 20, 2008

It had to be you

There are moments when you look at the man you married and think that's totally why I married you. They sometimes get lost in the oh god I wish I knew that before I married you moments. But most of the time they are so blatantly obvious that you can't believe they caught you off guard. You marvel at how you didn't notice them before. You wonder why you were so suprised... I mean shouldn't you expect it.

I mean afterall... men read stories to their kids all the time. They tuck people in bed and chase them around the living room floor on their hands and knees. Men make the baby giggle and men make you a soda while their in the kitchen.

But only MY MAN can make me laugh by making OUR DAUGHTER laugh just like he does when he's had too much to drink.

No comments: