Friday, November 21, 2008

Tis the season

My friend Lynn just called me a Christmas Card Guru. I laughed pretty hard.

Truth be told this is the first year I feel like my Christmas cards aren't controlling my future. I'm not dreading it. I guess it's the married with children aspect of my life, I have something to write about and send a picture of.

This year, like last year, I'll be doing the photo card. Last year we did the family picture but this year it will just be Layla. And I'm typing up a little newsletter that will fit on half of a piece of paper. Broken down by month, listing things we did throughout the year.

I'm going to write something personal in each card. This year I really cut back our list which I am truly happy about.

I'll be sending my cards the first day of December and then I won't have to think about them again.

But, at the moment, I need to get that list typed into labels...so I'm off to the keyboard.

No comments: