Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Mandi!!


This is my sister in law Amanda...only I've called her Mandi since I met her because that's what my husband called her when he introduced me to her. Mandi and I met at an exceptionally weird time in a very weird way...my husband literally took me home and introduced me to his family because he had ALREADY asked me to marry him and I said yes. I thought Mandi hated me when she first met me... in her defense she was EXTREMELY pregnant at the time and her brother was springing a fiance on her like it was no big deal.
Needless to say it took me awhile to appreciate the great things about Mandi because I was terrified of her for awhile. She is unwaveringly loyal, exceptionally forgiving of stupid people, and she has an ability to let her daughter experience life without getting in the way that I am slightly jealous of sometimes when I am hovering over my own child for no reason.
In addition to all those cool things she's also the kind of girl who will almost always be up for going and doing almost anything... like the picture above where she came to a "rock star" party for my birthday all decked out like a rock star without blinking an eye.
Well, today yesterday was her birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDI and much love from the suprise sister in law you didn't know you were getting...

No comments: