Friday, January 08, 2010

Jumping Beans and Dancin' Queens

Two is a very active age. Since I got home from work I have been an active participant in at least 12 songs with hand motions. I have witnessed bouncing in mass quantities. I have supervised races against no one but herself in which my toddler always wins. I have counted 20 times jumping over the same toy while yelling jump. I have seen 3 almost somersaults and 2 up against a chair head stands. I have watched a movie. I have watched someone eat dinner while dancing in her chair. I have had my hair brushed by an amatuer. I have watched someone tiny steal someone else's chair 6 times. And, those are just the things I can remember.

I am exhausted.

The toddler on the other hand is still in the kitchen talking a mile a minute in her dad's general direction.

I slept 3 hours last night, let the pregnancy insomnia begin...and with it let the toddler get away with murder because I'm too tired to stop her.

8 o'clock can't come fast enough...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: