Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wheeee

So I had planned an auto-post for Thursday and it posted itself on Wednesday but it didn't really matter because I was tired so I decided not to post something on Thursday. It's not like I HAVE to post every single day...I just like to.

Thursday was an exceptionally long day. I was an emotional mess (it's a pregnant lady thing), we had a couple unexpected obstacles in our day. I came home with swollen feet and someone else's take and bake pizza (it's a long unpleasant story). Needless to say I went to bed pretty early to see if I could lay my grump to rest.

Friday was an equally long work day but when I got home Layla was still at Nannie's and Jon had made me a nice warm bath in a room with candles (yummy). After my bath I laid on the bed a bit and looked pathetic. Then Layla came home and right as I was deciding what to make for dinner we got a call from a friend and we actually went out. Gasp! I know.

Nannie was nice enough to come back and take Layla with her back to her house again. We picked Layla up just after 8 and all the time in the middle was spent laughing, eating and generally enjoying being around other adults. It was AMAZING!

Being as Layla went to bed late (when we got home) she was nice enough to sleep in until 8 today. We're only an hour into our pajama day and that suits me fine. I didn't even mind it much when she stole my cereal bowl this morning.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I am sorry Thursday Sucked!! I am so impressed with Jon's act of LOVE!!! I am REALLY glad you guys got some "Adult" time ( I think that is supper important). I am also very glad that you and Layla had a relaxing Saturday. I do find it funny that Layla stole your cereal, Faith steals my food all the time. Here's to a fairly UNEVENTFUL Week

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.