Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Alphabet Survey (thanks mom)

-A -
Available: Only for lunch plans
Age: 29
Annoyance: People who tell other people how to live
-B -
Best feature: my sarcasm...or my ass... you tell me
Beer: No thanks I'm not into yeast
Birthday: March 28th
-C -
Crush: I married my boy in the rain
Car: Paid off in 12 months
Candy: I just ate my body weight in Cookies n Cream Hershey Bars
-D -
Day or night: Morning
Dream car: I miss my Tahoe
Dogs or Cats: Dog (Cats kill my kid but I used to have an awesome one)
-E -
Egg nog: not unless I'm already drunk
E-mail: I only have 1
-F -
Favorite colour(s): Pink or Red
Favorite Band: Layla on drums
-G -
Gummy Bears or Worms: Wiggly foods are not ok
Giver or taker: Giver
-H -
Hair Color: The roots are brown the rest is calico LOL
Height: 5' 3" maybe
Happy: when it rains or when the leaves begin to fall
-I -
Ice Cream: yes please
Instrument: anything but the forceps...they were awfully not fun
Idol: Grandma Gerty
-J -
Jewelry: a ring from my engagement, a ring from my wedding, a ring from my mommy, a ring from my old BFF
Job: official wiper of noses and asses
Jail: not today I'm already booked
-K -
Kids: I'm partial to the one I have thanks
Kickboxing or karate: Aikido
Kindergarten: I hated that teacher but the trees at school reminded me of a magical kingdom and I dug that part
-L -
Longest Car Ride: To Oklahoma and back with my grandparents while trapped in the back of a cab and a half chevy was pretty memoriable
-M -
Meat: mmm bacon
Most missed person: Grandma Gerty
Movie Last Watched: Iron Man (we borrowed it from my mommy)
-N -
Number of Siblings: oh boy that's a long story... only child... mom remarried and I got a step sister...then I got married and got 3 in-law siblings and 2 of them had spouses so then I was at 6 but Terri (dad's GF) has been around forever and she's got 3 kids I could count too... so somewhere between 0-9...give or take
Name: Ma Ma
-O -
One wish: for my family to fill well loved
One regret: Many regrets... but forgiveness too
-P -
Part of your appearance you like best: um... ahhh.... I have nice ...intentions...the rest of me needs work as I near 30
Perfectionist: Only when I can be
-Q -
Quick or Slow: Quick to laugh
Quiet or loud: loud
-R -
Reason to smile: there is always tomorrow
Reality TV Shows: I don't really watch any... anymore... lol
-S -
Song Last Heard: Casting Crowns Can Anybody Hear Her
Season: Autumn
Shoes you're wearing: why would I put on shoes now?
-T -
Time you woke up: 5 am
Time you went to bed: in about 4 minutes
Time Now: 9:32 pm
Time for bed: already came and went
-U -
Unpredictable: only when I need to be
Underwear: not at the moment
-V -
Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts (have my dad tell you that story)
Vegetable you love: carrots and ranch dressing, artichokes, or asparagus
Vacation spot: away
-W-
Worst habit: nail biting and worrying
Where are you going to next: to bed
Weather: Rain
-X -
X-tra special someone: I've got several of those, I collect them
X-rays: not again
-Y -
Year it is now: 2008
Yellow: not my color
-Z -
Zoo Animal: monkeys
Zodiac Sign: Aries...can't you tell

No comments: