Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag I was it!

Candace over at Mommy Matters! tagged me for a photo blog.
The rules are as follows:
Go to your 6th picture folder & copy your 6th picture and put what it is here. Then tag 5 other people to do the same. I had to cheat a little. I put folders in my folders. So I went to this year and the 6th folder was March-April and the 6th picture was this one. Layla reaching for the camera after a bottle feeding. The sunlight from the sliding glass door at the old house gives it a nifty shadow.

I tag:

Lynn @ Displaced Californian
Courtney @ Practicing Patience
Melissa @ Jeffery's in Washington
Stacey @ Better Late
Cheryl @ Red Pens & Diapers

3 comments:

Teaseburger said...

Ha!!! Ok. I will do it when I get home from school tonight. ;p

Mel said...

I don't have anyone to tag!! You tagged them already...oh well, I will post one anyway!!

Courtney said...

Apparently I'm a little late. But I'm gonna do it right now!