Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Professionally Adorable

The 1 year studio pics are up. As any mommy would do, I sent my husband the SECOND we got the call to pick them up. This picture will soon be hanging in my living room. This particular picture is the one I picked "just for Mommy".

The grand-parents, great-grandparents and assorted family will all be getting something else. This pose, is my little treasure...and I'm hoarding it.

But can you blame me? I mean she is adorable isn't she? She refused to take a picture standing up, and this picture was taken one of the 300 times she tried to crawl away in 30 minutes. She thought it was a game. A game I will never forget, because I have the ONLY picture of it.

2 comments:

Layla's Nana said...

I just saved it to my PC & iPod, so neener neener nnneeeennnerrrrr!!! =-p

she's so sweet you can't keep all to yourself!

Teaseburger said...

Soooo cute!!!!