Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Writing

I am writing a book. Now before you go around throwing out words like author or paid, I am writing a book so that I can get it out of my head. This book wasn't going to be the first book I ever wrote, but it is boiling over inside my head so I am going to write it to get it out.

I used to get paid to write. Back, in my younger days, I wasn't so carefree with the "...'s" and run on sentences. It's going to be hard to get back into the swing of things.

And for those of you wondering. I'm still looking for a FT job. This is just something I'm doing to do. Because that's what I do...random things when I feel like doing it. (Dang it another ... slipped in there)

On an upside, I think I have made a few major holiday decisions/realizations this week and I think this year the holidays are going to be a lot more at home simple here at the J house. Especially since it took 3 days to get rid of the cat rash and 3 out of 4 grandparents have cats. I see lots of visitors in my future. I just have to email them all ... which is somewhere on my to-do list between now and December 1st.

Tune in later this week when I tell you all about Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Candace said...

A book, huh? That is cool!

I tagged you over at my place if you wanna play. If you do let me know.