Monday, October 27, 2008

Must Be Santa Monday- My Wishlist (in full)

I thought this week for my Must be Santa Monday list I'd do my ENTIRE Christmas list because a few people have asked for it!

What I really need = Money towards buying a freezer


But if that isn't your sort of thing...then here is a little list I made...


DVD’s

Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
Usual Suspects
Harry Potter #5
Scrooge Musical
Wizard of Oz
Stardust
Ghost Whisper Season 3
Supernatural Season 3

CD’s

David Cook by David Cook
Love on the Inside by Sugarland

Cookbooks

Nigella Lawson- How to be a Domestic Goddess
Nigella Lawson- Feast
Jamie Oliver- Cook with Jamie
Jamie Oliver- Jamie @ Home
Guy Fieri- Diners, Drive Ins & Dives Cookbook
Sinful Perfume from Anchor Blue or Fig & Brown Sugar perfume by Bath & Bodyworks
Old Navy Giftcards for Clothing


I am sure there are other things... but this is my list as of right now... not that I expect to get much if any of it!

For more must be Santa Monday lists...visit Be Jolly By Golly

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks like your starting to get into the baking huh?

AmyK said...

Great list! I should probably sit down and actually make a list; you've got some awesome ideas! I'm definitely with you on the money for a freezer!