Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kick Me Again

I had a bad day. I know I had a bad day because I cried twice, I apologized a lot for things that I couldn't have changed and then I had 4 pepsi's. Bad day.

It's a test... and I'm passing with a C-.

So I had someone come over for dinner while Jon worked the night shift. We laughed, we talked babies, we pretended that bubble bath baby was the center of the universe. It was fun. I have pictures...well of the baby anyhow.

Maybe with my extra credit I'm up to a C+.

I don't feel as bad. What is, is. What was, was. What will be, will be. I've got to stop focusing on what kicks me and start focusing on my dodge reflex.

The only wait to get patience is to be tried. The only way to get endurance is to train. The only way to grow faith, is to pray.

And as long as I know that...

I'm still passing the class

1 comment:

Layla's Nana said...

Allie, you've always been a quick learner :) and excelled at all things you truly wanted to conquer...
I'd get you a B+ and a hug!

If you had posted the bubble bath baby pics, you would have gotten an A, ;)