Sunday, October 26, 2008

Snot Rockets and Boogie Pants

My daughter went with us to a little party at a friends house yesterday. They cleaned to the best of their ability and she still came home a giant post kitty cat nightmare. She ended up sleeping in our bed last night between the snot rockets and the boogie whimpers Mommy didn't get a lot of sleep.

It's a shame really. They had dogs she liked and other babies to play with and yet the presence of a cat that used to be there was enough to send her over the slimy edge for ...well...she's still there.

I feel bad telling people we can't do fill in the blank because they have a cat...but I think after seeing how last night went I'm almost there.

I guess it's time to play the "what would you do for Layla game?"

I'd stop going to places with cats... and I know a few people who will be finding homes for their cats as soon as they read this... but the rest of them...

their loss.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thank goodness I don't have any cats, just dogs. Dogs like think cats are squeeky toys.