Monday, October 06, 2008

Normal Life


It's amazing really, how much time you can waste when you get a new phone. I spent most of the day waiting for the phone, then marveling over the phone, then entering data into the phone. It was quite a long process.

Then eventually I set up my voicemail, only to find out that a local job has been trying to contact me for 2 days. Not the job I've been waiting for contact from. Just some random other job, calling me over and over again.
So I have an interview tomorrow night at 6 pm and a new phone. That's about all that is new and exciting here but really isn't that enough? I don't think I could handle much more.
Once the new phone is all set up I will no longer have to truck around a large day planner everywhere I go. So I am investing a decent amount of time in getting that ready. I long for a tiny purse... or better yet no purse... like it was back in the good old days.
You know what else I long for? Foggy mornings, twinkling lights in the early night and the site of my daughter in little striped autumn tights.

No comments: