Sunday, October 05, 2008

I feel like Ginger


Yesterday we had a fun time at Nana Lorrie's house. Layla played with a variety of musical instruments, chased the poor little dog in a circle and recreated havock by putting things all over Nana's floor. Which Nana loved and I didn't have to clean up so I also enjoyed. We had pizza for lunch and southern chicken for dinner with greens. And, before I left... my daughter head butted me in the lip giving me a swollen fat lip with a cut and a purple bruise. Nice.


So then I could relate to poor Ginger, the little dog who had no safe haven (because she wasn't smart enough to go upstairs) and just waited around for the chaos to stop and the food to drop. Poor thing.


This morning we went grocery shopping and she's been down for a nap for over 2 hours. Grandma's are exhausting. When she gets up I'm going to let her eat something while she plays with her own toys and tells me repeatedly that Daddy Bye Bye and Nana Bye Bye and Papa Bye Bye.


Then it's WRESTLING! Jeff Hardy who I adore has a big PPV match tonight on No Mercy so we're going to try and make that happen somehow and I'm going to make a big pot of beans. Yummy!


I can't wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a wonderful day :) thank you for coming!!!