Sunday, October 19, 2008

My First~ Menu Plan Monday!

Over at the Org Junkie Blog (which I read semi-regularly) they have something called Menu Plan Monday where you blog about what you're planning on cooking that week. I thought with budgets being tight around here I'd give it a go and see if it helped get dinner on the table. Here at the J house we tend to eat dinner at home 6 nights a week (at least if not all 7) so I tend to plan my bi-weekly shopping based on meals...now I'll just be assigning those meals to a day.

If you would like to try out Menu Plan Monday please click on the picture above (which should take you to the orgjunkie site where you can sign up for the Mr Linky and post your own blog).

~Monday~
Shredded Chicken BBQ Sandwiches on Hamburger Buns
~Tuesday~
~Wednesday~
Spaghetti & Meatballs
~Thursday~
Italian Sausage & Balsamic Farfalle
~Friday~
Grilled Cheese
Spicy Tomato Soup (recipe soon on FatGirlEats)
~Saturday~
Cassandra & Andrew are having a potluck we're taking Pretzel Salad
~Sunday~
Pork Verde served over Rice
Recipes for several of these menu items are available at my food website FatGirlEats
**For our regular readers- unrelated to MPM- Our Giveaway winners for last week have been chosen and will be posted tomorrow morning. A new giveaway for this week will start Wednesday!**

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Nice menu! Potato and Leek Soup sounds great! Thanks for sharing your menu and recipes.

Teaseburger said...

Ohhh your menu looks good!! And why is Our Family up at 4:41am?!?!?

Unknown said...

I was reading your profile - I appreciate your honesty.
I congratulate you on your new marriage.

Ashley said...

Great menu. Good job!